We are a community.
CONNECT - GROW - SHINE
Connect - with God, with one another, and with the world...
Grow - as a disciple, and, in making disciples...
Shine - in and beyond the local church into the market-place...
- Sovereign Grace - present and eternal security for redeemed/born again believers(this is explained fully at the DNA course for new members) We are saved by Grace through faith, then must continue by Grace to lay hold of faith and do the works of God and grow up in our position as sons.
- Missional - we believe in the believer's and church's mandate to advance the Kingdom of God and make disciples of Christ, in partnership with the Spirit
- Charismatic - we believe in the Person and Ministry of the Holy Spirit for TODAY and want to host Him well in our lives and meetings.
- There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is. We believe in the Trinity and that God has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent - one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We affirm the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God. We are saved by God's grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ on the cross. The Gospel is good news!
- We believe in the sanctifying and enabling work of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life and minister supernaturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have power and boldness to be witnesses. As believers Jesus taught us to pray for and actively advance the Kingdom of God on earth in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the glorious visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His ‘blood-bought’ bride - His church. We affirm the teaching of Scripture that heaven and hell are real places, and see absolutely no evidence in the Scriptures for purgatory.
Our greatest and highest vision is to know and love God now and forever. We believe that all other focuses flow out of this our highest end - to enjoy God and glorify him forever and to walk in the guidance and power of the Holy Spirit.
Loving our neighbour as ourselves and our discipleship is evidence of our love for God. We do this not to earn God's approval and love but because we already have it through the finished work of the cross. God wants us to take hold of our inheritance as believers by a deep trust in Jesus that causes us to take hold of His plan for our lives and church, by faith. God is a missional and redemptive God who has mandated His church to reach out to the world through the Gospel and the advance of His Kingdom, coming on earth as it is in Heaven.
We want to be a part of this glorious plan...to move from pre-occupation with God writng OUR story for us to learning to partner with God in the writing of HIS story.